Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why are my rats peeing on me?

I have 3 female rats, all are super sweet %26amp; friendly but when i pet them thru the cage or get them out to play, they always tinkle on me - only a few drops but Im almost positive its urine. Is this some way of marking me like some animals do in the wild, mark their territory.. Im just guessing but if anyone knows why they doing this %26amp; maybe an answer as to making them stop- Id appreciated it very much.Why are my rats peeing on me?
I have two little boys and they do the same thing. it IS a territorial thing...but they love you! I have not found a way to make them stop. One of my boys does it and the other does not...I dunno.





I have heard you can litter train them but I did not have success with that.Why are my rats peeing on me?
Memory lapse? They might have forgotten who you are.
they hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment