Friday, February 12, 2010

Where do I find clothes FOR my pet rats?

i need help dressing my little ratty up for special occations there is no rat clothes on the internet pleez answerWhere do I find clothes FOR my pet rats?
Ooh.. don't want poor little ratty to go naked do we? But then again, maybe your rat would rather go nude. Let it all hang out. Make a statement.





Cute idea, though.





I don't think people sell clothes for rats. Maybe you should start a clothing line for rich rats.


You could get rich, who knows...





Wow. I'll shut up now. I'm very sleep deprived and don't have a life. don't mind me. ;)Where do I find clothes FOR my pet rats?
I ran across this when I was wondering the same question. I did find one site


www.theagilerat.com/ but that was the only one. They also have items for training. Seems to be a pretty good site. I am just looking for a sweater for him. Rats are very smart and loving...I had no idea but love mine!

Report Abuse



I think that is totally disgusting!!! A pet rat??? Just how ';cute'; would that be? How are they considered ';pets';? That is gross, and I think you should let little ';Ben';, back out in the wild where he belongs. YUK !!!! Does he fetch your slippers??
First I want to say stop smoking what ever it is that you are smoking, but then i thought. . hey why not. If you have a sewing machine and a little bit of skill see what you can come up with yourself. Visit a pet store with dog clothing and just check out the style and how they are made. Then go come and take some paper towel and try to make a pattern using your rat as a guide. My mom used to always use paper towel to try out a sewing idea.





Here is the great part, get some good patterns that fit your rat, then open your own online store and sell them. I bet tons of people would want them.
Depends how big they are I guess, a ferrets clothes might fit
i heard that you can get a high combat multipliyer there but you need to defeat jack. ive beet this game goin on 5 times and iv never heard of archons gate is archons gate only on lost chapters because i have the original
That is because rats don't need clothes. Let them go all natural!!
It's too bad they don't make plus-size Barbie clothes. You'll probably have to make him/her an outfit.
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/Na鈥?/a>





those are made for ferrets, but if your rat is fully grown, and you buy the smallest size they have, it might fit.





I looked also, and didnt find rat clothes, but i did find hamster clothes (to small for a rat tho)
you better ask your rat what brand it prefers before you go out spending your money.
Aww!! My gosh, that is too adorable! I'm not sure where you can get clothes for them, I'll try using a few search engines *just in case* I come across something.. I'll also ask some of my friends.





I've seen ferrets with clothing, as well as those tiny Teacup poodles.. How big are your rats?
Its not too hard to make clothes, I'm sure you could do it! I hope the clothes would be temporary, as I'm sure your rattie's inclination to chew would take over eventually. =)
Ha ha ha ha. Make them if you can't buy them.
CLOTHS? FOR PET RAT? THAT IS THE WEIRDIST THING...


Sorry, dont know and stores, but I know if you have fabric, you can make your own

No comments:

Post a Comment