Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it ok to give rats frootloolps?

I was wondering if I could give my rats frootloops on a string? Please dont answer if you dont know!Is it ok to give rats frootloolps?
As a rare treat this would be ok. But I would not give them this treat more often than every 2-3 months. Too much sugar can cause health issues.Is it ok to give rats frootloolps?
yeah thats fine... not too many of course cause you don't want them to be unhealthy. but as a treat that would be just fine. rats can eat almost anything and be okay... but here is a list of food to be careful with





http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bclee/rat鈥?/a>
ok i would not because of the sugar and thats not good for rodents try giving it hony nut cherois good luck! have fun with your little pet!
I would suggest against it. Frootloops are very high in sugar and could make your rat sick. Try regular cheerios, my rats love them! :D





Good luck =)
thats true.. frootloops have too much sugar and i don't think it would be so good for your rat.. i prefer cheerios
No-- too much suger--try corn flakes or cheerios
They are fine, in moderation!


;)

No comments:

Post a Comment