Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why is climbing under outdoor rec when most ppl here R gym rats?

Because climbing started as an outdoor sport. If you don't like it, don't use it.





If you look at the questions, most are about outdoor climbing anyway.





Also, the 'climbing' section covers hiking too, which is definitely an outdoor thing.Why is climbing under outdoor rec when most ppl here R gym rats?
hiking is deff not a sport it is just a pain N the @ss, how do U win????

Report Abuse


Why is climbing under outdoor rec when most ppl here R gym rats?
There are numb-nuts and recreationally challenged ';tourists';in every YA category, unfortunately. Count your blessings -- I'm into sea kayaking and we have to share ';water sports'; with a bunch of tweener wakeboarders: ';where can I get the cutest board shorts?'; or ';I like wanna paint skulls in my board, is that like, awesome?';
How do you know most people here are gym rats? I actually think its the opposite. Sure people use the gym to keep in climbing shape in the off season or during bad weather but I still come across more questions about outdoor rock climbing than I`ve seen for indoor rock climbing
The only time I ever go to the gym is when it's too nasty to go outside. Very much prefer outdoor climbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment