Friday, February 12, 2010

My rats tail is all wet at the base of the tail and she's holding it in the air?

I noticed last night my rats tail at the base all her fur is wet and she's holding it in the air I did baithe her but it's like this again this morning also I have cleaned her cage any one helpMy rats tail is all wet at the base of the tail and she's holding it in the air?
She may need a trip to the vet. It could be anything.My rats tail is all wet at the base of the tail and she's holding it in the air?
It could be any number of things, ranging from uterine infection, bladder infection, or just like to dip it's tail in the water.





I would make a vet trip, just to be on the safe side.
  • What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympics in a city
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment