Sunday, February 7, 2010

How can I get the rats out of my daughter's hair?

My daughter has long (never been cut) (she's 6) hair. And she has one big rat in behind her right ear. I can not get it out. I've tried tons of conditioner, hair detangler, picks, combs, rat-tail combs.... nothing works! She screams bloody heck if I even think about touching it to work it out. At most I can get her to sit there for about 10 minutes, and that's not working! Aside from cutting it out (which I'm considering), any advice??How can I get the rats out of my daughter's hair?
I have heard that baby oil works. And make sure you use a wide tooth comb. Start combing downwards about an inch or so from the bottom. Then go up about an inch at a time. Good luck :)How can I get the rats out of my daughter's hair?
What the hell are you talking about.... a RAT in your childs hair get some rat traps for your home and mean while I'll get CPS on the line smh
Home remedies for Head Lice


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/home-鈥?/a>





Head Lice Treatment


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/head-鈥?/a>
I've got that in my daughters hair as well


i brought her into


a salon


and they recommend that i put


Vaseline in her hair and wait about


15 min


then was it out dry it and put more Vaseline in it


shampoo out and you hair should go back to normal.
What is a rat?

No comments:

Post a Comment