Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I teach (force) my rats to clean out their own cage?

Wednesday is the day I have carefully chosen as Rat Cage Spiffying Day and I really don't feel like doing it. Should I just go to bed and pray that someone will break in and do it for me? How likely is the chance of that happening?How can I teach (force) my rats to clean out their own cage?
just let your rats sleep in your bed for tonight, then clean their cage tomorrow.How can I teach (force) my rats to clean out their own cage?
despite all your rage, your gonna have to clean your rat cage!
Try a cattle prod.
Wow..our rats have Rat Fairy's that come and clean at night! Wonder where your's went.





Our rat cage cleaning day is Wednesday as well. Must be a good day.
Ummm I don't think, they can clean it themselves, maybe make them a lil broom with a tooth brush....hehe cute...and remember, this is what my mum used to say '; you wanted the darn animal, so you look after it, they can't do it themselves, they are dependant on you';
Put a mind controlling chip into their brains. Whenever you activate it their at your command. Soon you'll go from cleaning out cages to world domination!
I'll bet they'd clean out your cage if they could. And they'd take extra care to get all of the wood shavings out of your water bowl.
I have always found that asking politely the first time usually gets the job done.
LOL im sorry but i think you have to do the cleaning :(
LOL


I don't think they are gonna listen!


Just give them a spot where they take care of there business..instead of letting someone brake in %26amp; do it..and if u don't wanna do it no more..try giving the rats away to someone that will treat them right!
Does it smell bad?
Let your brothers care for them for about 2 weeks. Then they will really appreciate you and do whatever you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment