Sunday, February 7, 2010

Are African Giant Pouched rats still illegal?

I thought the ban had lifted and called the CDC. they apparently only have laws against importing them from Africa. I would like to get one if they can be pets. I have researched them thoroughly and am willing to put in the effort. If you know of a breeder, please let me know!Are African Giant Pouched rats still illegal?
They are legal but good luck finding a breeder! Maybe try contacting exotic animal societies? Do they have those?





I would love a gambi/emins but holy crap theres a lot of work (and money) put into a pet like that!Are African Giant Pouched rats still illegal?
I don't believe this is a genuine question - if it was, you'd realise that those animals are wild and cannot be kept in captivity. There's no breeders.

No comments:

Post a Comment