Friday, February 12, 2010

Should i get 2 male rats or 2 female rats?

Im getting two rats i cant decide whether to get two males or two females. I need help! I need you to help me decide.Should i get 2 male rats or 2 female rats?
I love both!!


Females-Prone to mammory tumors, TEND to be hyper, not always.


Males-Bigger, SOMETIMES fight 'cuz hormones. TEND to be layed back, not always. Cannot have oranges. More squishy.





I personally would like my next rats to be male because of the high risk of mammory tumors in females.Should i get 2 male rats or 2 female rats?
Congrats!





Generally females tend to be smaller, quicker, more active and more prone to tumors.





Males are larger, generally more laid back, but go through a macho phase in their early months.





Really, each rat has their own personality so I'd go to a rescue if you want rats because they'd definitely know the personality and how the rat acts. =) Good luck
Males


Smell nasty and are less energetic are Bigger and have bigger poop they can fight but can be housed together


Females


Can easily be housed together , they smell nicer are more energetic, they are smaller dont mark territory .
i really like males but threy mark so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment