Friday, February 12, 2010

Does having rats improve your social life?

I love my pet rats and find when I take them out with me every one talks to me and is never hostile. I am an older single man and find most other rat owners are attractive ladies! So having rats has given my social life a great boost. They are great when I take rats to parties but restaurant managers are not so keen when I let them run in the dining room LOLDoes having rats improve your social life?
My girlfriend got upset when she found one in the bedDoes having rats improve your social life?
you cannot seriously take rats to restaurants? That is against health and safety and the environmental health would close down any restaurant if your rats were to escape, no wonder they don't like it. I'm not too familiar with rats apart from love rats. What if you meet a woman who likes cats? lol!!
errrr... well.. i wouldn't exactly blame the restaurant managers for not being too keen on RATS being in their RESTAURANT.


i wouldn't say it would improve EVERYONE'S social life..maybe just in your case.


its the same as finding other people with the same hobbies attractive
I would imagine any pet that isn't very common would attract attention. My question is though, if you knew this worked then why ask o.O?
  • band myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment