Sunday, February 7, 2010

What you think of my new rats names (2 male 1 female)?

The 2 I own are called:


Jasmine


Lexi





the ones I just got are called:


zoisite (the lil girl)


endymion (one of the boys)


and sparky (the other boy)What you think of my new rats names (2 male 1 female)?
I like it but wat about give the girl a real name like Zoey, Jasmine or w/e


I like the name sparky!What you think of my new rats names (2 male 1 female)?
I think you should have posted this under the correct category. I would call it rat. A friend of mine has a poodle named rat LOL!
LOL jazmine and lexi are both of my friends name... i like sparky and endymion but zoisite....it doesn't sound right...name her a simple name like Zoey
I agree with ladycockatiel_on_myspace .... sorry i ment to give u a thumbs up... not a thumbs down. LOL.





Maybe the Rodent section will help? =] lol.
they are hard to pronounce. you cant have rats that cant say their own name.

No comments:

Post a Comment