Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How much should I feed my rats?

So I just got two rats and i not really sure how much to feed them... everyday when i check on there food there is still some left but there are some shavings in the bowl... Should I clean the bowl out or just put more in???How much should I feed my rats?
don't feed my ratties block food. Too boring.....mine just walk away. Do you get them out and let them run around? I only put about 1/2 c. for my 2 girls and they aren't fat. My girls weigh about a little over a pound each. I vary their food by giving them yogis, veggies, fruits, bits of cooked meat and egg and they aren't fat. I just buy the gourmet kind and don't overfeed them. They sound bored to me and like people some ratties are just heavier than others. I am not sure what you would call fat. I had abig squishy, cuddly boy once who weighed a pound and a half. But he was big and the vet never called him fat.How much should I feed my rats?
Just put more in :) That's all I do and in the 5 years I have owned Rats they live longer than they are supposed to ! :D It works !
FRESH FOOD EVERY DAY :)
yup just keep feeding them like u usually do empty the bowl and fill it up again

No comments:

Post a Comment