Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I get some rats out of my house!!!!!!!!!!!!?

theres rats walking at night in my house.what should i do.How can I get some rats out of my house!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I tried some traps but they just ate food and stayed. I then bought an electronic one from home depot and it worked. You put peanut butter in it. I first got rid of all my food in cupboards though because they were going in cereals. The only thing left was the peanut butter in the trap.





Meditator


Essay Writing


http://www.book-data.infoHow can I get some rats out of my house!!!!!!!!!!!!?
GET A FULL SCALE PHOTO OF STAR JONES NUDE!!!





THAT';LL KILL EM%26gt;
Move some Cats into the house... Or throw out the Trash once in a while... Or invest in Glue Sheets... Purchase a BB Gun and act out your favorite scene from any John Wayne Movie... Go buy a new pair of Combat Boots and rent a copy of Lord of the River Dance, then take it from there.. And if all else fails... Change your name to Ben and raise them as your friends...
get a cat
a cat will take care of that in a hurry.
first check ur email

No comments:

Post a Comment