Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where are mole rats around Fallout 3?

I killed the rats in Tepid Sewers b4 and they don't respawn. Where do I find rats I need 10 around megaton Im lvl 4?Where are mole rats around Fallout 3?
literally walk around the outside of megaton and mole rats with spawn there, once you have done what u need to do to the rats, walk away and come back and they should respawn,Where are mole rats around Fallout 3?
At your level, just try walking about in the wilderness, or continue on with other quests and you will bump into them eventually. I have just completed the quest you are talking about and it didn't take that long, all I done was walked about and every time I saw one, I made sure I used the stick, they are everywhere!





P.S. Once you kill 10 with the stick, you get to keep it, and it is brilliant for killing Mole Rats with, a couple of hits and they are down.
They spawn randomly in the wilderness at your level. That, and inside Vaults. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment