Friday, February 12, 2010

What is the name of the park in Houston with the beaver-like neutra rats? :/

I've forgotten the name of it.. This park has a little bird cage, a walking trail, and is split into two parks across the street from each other. Can someone help me? I need to know what its called.What is the name of the park in Houston with the beaver-like neutra rats? :/
Where in town is it?





We don't have nutria here in Houston, although we do have possums, raccoons, and (of course) rats.What is the name of the park in Houston with the beaver-like neutra rats? :/
Herman? McGregor? They both have trails and are split by streets. Almost every major park in Houston have a bird cage; unless this bird cage is of a specific height or width in which case, details would be nice.
I'm sorry I can't tell you what park it is. But William K, yes we do have nutria in Houston. I have one of em's pelt hanging on my wall. I shot it here in Houston with a long bow.
Yep, it's Elizabeth Kaiser Meyer Park, off Cypresswood Drive.





It's our favorite park. It's still got a bunch of nutria %26amp; doves and nasty stinky geese.






I believe you can find them at Brazos Bend State Park. Although this is prbably not the park you have in mind.
Meyer Park. Its on Cypresswood in Far North Houston. I know that nutria well.
yea its Meyer Park
ew
  • What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympics in a city
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment