Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why the high percentage of rats?

I have noticed, through reading questions and answers, that there are a lot of people who are down with snitching on yahoo answers, and frankly, it sickens me. I see dozens of people saying that they would call the cops if they saw someone doing the littlest thing wrong, or if they thought they were responsible for a crime. People who say oh if you got ratted out, then that was because you did the crime... who gives a f*ck, you did the crime yeah, doesn't give someone the right to snitch. I can just imagine half the answers that I'm going to get to this one, but I hope a few people see eye to eye with me, stop the snitch'n!Why the high percentage of rats?
I think most of these RATS are looking to get the monkey off their own back!! Since they have no clue of doing time they'd rather be a snitch till they get their own trial of their peers. Which is just as fair and impartial as the one they saddle you with by their actions. Anything we do comes back to us 10fold, and I've had to take my share of the bad side of it but I have never even thought about the gutless act of RATTING on another to keep myself out of trouble. I'm man enough to take my punishment but I'll be first in line to dish out punishment to those who play these games in my world, whether against me or others.Why the high percentage of rats?
well it really depends on what statements they're 'snitching' on. threats that could be serious ought to be reported.

No comments:

Post a Comment