Friday, February 12, 2010

Are these good names for two female rats ?

Well , actually I can't decide ...lol , can you help me ?





1. Honey %26amp; Sugar





2. Pancake %26amp; Waffle





3. AJ %26amp; BJ





Which do you think is best ?Are these good names for two female rats ?
Pancake %26amp; Waffle are adorable!





CongRATS! :)Are these good names for two female rats ?
Well depends:





-If you want cute, goody goody two shoes type names then go for ';Honey %26amp; Sugar';





-If you want awesome, cute, but, not like goody goody two shoes then go for ';Pancake %26amp; Waffle';





-If you want out of this world, sort of strange names then go for ';AJ %26amp; BJ';





';Pancake %26amp; Waffle'; defiantly get my vote!
Honey and Sugar definitely :) they are very, ahem, sweet :P lol





I want to call two girls from my expected litter Honey and Sugar :)
Pancake and waffle are ADORABLE. Suger %26amp; honey is a little cutsey tutsey...well i dont know i like waffle n pancake.
I agree with the others. Pancake and Waffle is super cute! Congrats on your rats!
Pancake and Waffle
I would say Honey and Sugar.
sugar and honey sounds best. I also find it odd that you have my yahoo answers nickname with hearts arround it... lol!
I like Pancake %26amp; Waffle, what awesome names :)
Haha! i had a hamster named waffle once. And yeah, those are good names.
pancake and waffle - thats adorable :)
Pancake and Waffle! :)


that's so cute
My rats name is sugar..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment