Sunday, February 7, 2010

If an angels wouldn't come to your house if there is a dog then how about rats.Would the angels refuse to?

come too.If an angels wouldn't come to your house if there is a dog then how about rats.Would the angels refuse to?
I'm glad I don't believe in this religious nonsense. I have pet rats and in the unlikely event of an angel trying to get into my house i'd have to tell my rats to go and bite them!If an angels wouldn't come to your house if there is a dog then how about rats.Would the angels refuse to?
mohammad didn't like dogs and even ordered all dogs killed in mecca. so why allah created something knowing his prophet didn't like and then have his prophet kill them is very strange!
What are really trying to ask?





Dogs are God's creatures so do not put them down or show disrespect to them.
u care so much about rats aren't u???





i dont think u seriously ask this question.
I dont know, I'm not that much of an Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment