Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is my cage big enough for 3 rats?

the dementions are 10 in. high 10in long and 20 in. wide im planning on getting 3 females is it big enough for them?Is my cage big enough for 3 rats?
Here is a rat cage calculator..





http://www.ratzrus.co.uk/ratguides/rat_c鈥?/a>





Just based on what you've said, though, without calculating, it sounds too small to me for three rats.Is my cage big enough for 3 rats?
Before you get a rat as a pet, think for the rats sake. DO SOME RESEARCH. I spent days researching on rats, I got medical cheat sheets, how to communicate with your pet rats, what they can eat, what kind of cages and beddings you need, etc. The cage needs to be alot bigger. Also, it CANNOT be a hamster cage no matter how big it is. I got a three-story high cage with the CORRECT demensions for my 2 female rats. I hope you get the right cage. Best of luck!





(a good size for a cage is 24'; long, 15'; wide, and 25'; high)
No, that's tiny. Rats need tons of room to run around, climb, stretch out and play.
NO NO NO NO!!! You need a cage about 6 times bigger than that. Use the rat cage calculator the other person gave you
That's enough for one. Three females should have their own cage anyway.
No.
I think that is a little small
Would be better for 2
way 2 small!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no way thats far too small!
  • mortgage company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment