Friday, February 5, 2010

I just found my hamster dead, and now im terrified im going to find my rats dead, is this normal?

there is nothing wrong with them, and they are id say middle aged. but since ive just found my hamster dead, im terrified i will find my rats dead.I just found my hamster dead, and now im terrified im going to find my rats dead, is this normal?
Hi!





Yes... this is normal.





For an example, I'll use myself. My rats are only 11 months old, in excellent health and happy as larry. But I lost my pet mouse a while ago so every time I look in my rats cage, if they're still (for example, sleeping) I have to touch them or speak to them to make sure they move and react. This is every single day, and every time I go up to see them. I'm terrified incase they die. It's not rational but completely understandable - but it will phase out after a while, I promise. You had a nasty shock finding your hammy dead so it's completely understandable - it's traumatic to find a pet dead.





It'll ease soon - just work with it and try and reason with yourself when you find yourself panicking, and tell yourself a few things;





鉁?My rats are not ill.


鉁?I take care of my rats.


鉁?They are very happy.





You have to reason with the part of yourself that is panicking and by telling yourself this, you're fighting back against the panic which will help you to relax. :)





Good luck, and take care - and don't worry! Your rats won't die.





R.I.P your hamster. I'm sorry for your loss. xxI just found my hamster dead, and now im terrified im going to find my rats dead, is this normal?
The answer is yes, it's just normal, it's just an emotion, relax, okay? It's not like... someone died, then another died after, another one died again. It's just how you take care of the creature, okay? Relax, and goodluck.
  • mortgage company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment