Friday, February 5, 2010

Will my rats get easier to teach tricks when they grow?

how do you get them to learn their name and come when calledWill my rats get easier to teach tricks when they grow?
Your better off starting young. Young rats are more impressionable and easier to train. That's not to say you cant train an adult rat, just that babies brains are more open to learning, just like humans!Will my rats get easier to teach tricks when they grow?
Treats! Not sugary, store bought treats. They'll be too fat to move :P Use fresh fruits and veggies as your treats. Or dried fruit too :)





For my boys, I've taught them both to come to a spot when I tap it with one finger, and then to go up on their hind legs when I say ';up';. Also, one boy can walk on his hind legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment