Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Which of these names do you like best for 2 male pet rats?

I want to name them after some of my favorite historical figures. Please vote for your favorite two:





Grant (after Ulysses S. Grant)





William (after William Tecumseh Sherman)





Teddy (after Theodore Roosevelt)





Lee (after Robert E. Lee)





Roosevelt (for the 3 famous Roosevelts: Theodore, Franklin, and Eleanor)





Thanks!Which of these names do you like best for 2 male pet rats?
Grant and William =)Which of these names do you like best for 2 male pet rats?
id use the Grant (after Ulysses S. Grant) and Lee (after Robert E. Lee)


because its kinda ironic
Personally I like Ulysses and Sherman :) But I have to be difficult...
Teddy and Roosevelt
Grant %26amp; William.
Grant and Teddy. Definatley
Why not Franklin %26amp; Teddy?





Sorry I didn't read above me before I posted!!
Beefus and Queefus
How about Teddy and Frank, for your two Roosevelt men? I like Ulysses too.
Teddy and Rosevelt sounds cool
Hugh for the first one, then Grant for the second
Teddy and Lee
grant and teddy
grant and lee
grant sounds really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment