Friday, February 5, 2010

I have 2 rats and I want to teach them awesome unique tricks. Please send me some with directions?

They know beg come and kiss. I need super awesome tricksI have 2 rats and I want to teach them awesome unique tricks. Please send me some with directions?
how about rat agility like super dogs? the third link has pics and instructions on how to set this up.





the first link provided gives you a couple hints to make your training experience better with your rats and common mistakes made by rat trainers





the second link has step by step instructions for three different tricks, although yours apparently already know how to ';kiss';





the last link also has a list of step by step instructions on new tricks... like ';hold'; if you can get them to do this successfully you could get them to place their ball in a hoop ';and then you have basketball';I have 2 rats and I want to teach them awesome unique tricks. Please send me some with directions?
I taught my first rat to jump over jumps :D Maybe you could teach yours that? :) All I did to teach him was start off with a clear piece of plastic (so he could see through it) and I showed him a treat, eventually he would figure out that he had to go over the plastic to get the treat :D After he got the gist of that, I moved on to solid jumps (ones that he cant see through) and higher jumps :D
look online

No comments:

Post a Comment