Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How much are Rats at Petco?

I would really like to get it from petco, but petsmart and petland are good in my area too. I would like the smaller rats, but the large rats are okay too, and also if you have any links to cages you would recommend to fit 2 rats.How much are Rats at Petco?
I paid about $7 for my Petco boy.





Beware though, he was very sick %26amp; required a lot of medical care. Rats are very sweet, loving, smart animals, paying less for them as apposed to another house pet doesn't mean they shouldn't go to the vet too.





It doesn't matter how good the pet stores in your area are, the commercial places all get them from the same company. Sure, some specific stores may take better care of them, but generally, before they got to the store, they were bred for food purposed, unfortunately.





I have a Marshall Ferret Penthouse for my 2 boys (plus one who isn't full introduced yet) but this would be perfect as well:


http://www.ferret.com/item/marshall-ferr鈥?/a>





Rats need lots of levels %26amp; space to run around, it's very important.How much are Rats at Petco?
I lust got 3 ';small'; rats at Petco for $5.49 each. Medium are $7.49 and large are a couple dollars more. I know they are less expensive at Petco than at PetSmart. I also got a cage at Petco. I think it was called ';Rat Manor';. It's a wire cage with a solid bottom. It has 3 levels and lot of space for them to run around. We hung a hammock from the top and they seem to really enjoy it.
around here at all the pet stores it is about 14 for a hairless or dumbo or blue rat. and like 10-12 for a fancy rat.
  • mortgage company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment