Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can I Put vitamins in my rats water to help treat mycoplasma??r there any OTC things I can give him to help?

He is loosing weight rapidly and The only thing he will eat is rice crispys. I'm not so sure that rice crispys are the best thing for him right now. What should I feed him? He won't eat any actual rat food.Can I Put vitamins in my rats water to help treat mycoplasma??r there any OTC things I can give him to help?
I've read that putting food grade hydrogen peroxide in pet's water will give them a boost in energy and appetite, and can bring more oxygen to the blood helping to overcome certain degenerative diseases. I have no idea what the dose would be for an animal as small as a rat, but have a look at the website below for more information.Can I Put vitamins in my rats water to help treat mycoplasma??r there any OTC things I can give him to help?
If you care about your rat you would get him treated by a vet, that is the only way of dealing with mycoplasma. All other stuff is animal cruelty.
there is a section just for pets on YA, suggest you take your question to that section. this one is for human health.
rat? c vet sounds like he is on his last wheel.
  • mortgage company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment