Friday, February 5, 2010

Will the salt from peanuts harm my rats?

bcause i bought some and i dont know if they should have them or not.Will the salt from peanuts harm my rats?
Large amounts of salted peanuts would but a couple as a treat would be ok. It's more the salt that would end up making them dehydrated if they had to many. My friends little rat loved peanuts he would snatch them out of your hand scurry away and devour it. :)Will the salt from peanuts harm my rats?
http://firstrats.tripod.com/id30.htm





I used to sell white hooded domestic rats for a pet company





But rats will lick your hands but it maybe they smell some food or they may be just telling you that they will not hurt you and that they do not


want you to hurt them.





Rats are part of a rodent family and rodents include rabbits and guinea


pigs and I know these animals have salt blocks





Also if you check out the above website there is a wealth of information





it says not to feed the rats junk food~~this is interesting because I thought


rants could eat about anything? check out the pet store you bought it or ask at a ZOO ?? well there is a lot of Information in this article





I know rats are very smart and can survive a nuclear war if need be

No comments:

Post a Comment