Friday, February 5, 2010

How can i get the rats out of my new house!!!!?

i keep trying alot of things but they dont work.How can i get the rats out of my new house!!!!?
pest control is the only way trust me. call your local council they will come and put poison down free of charge.





and they put good stuff down not the stuff you buy yourself.How can i get the rats out of my new house!!!!?
The big question is, how did they get in to your new house? If the house is brand new, I would think the general contractor should be called. If they are getting in now ,it is for sure the general contractors problem and I would think they would be responsible for rats entering the house during construction. I would take this very seriously as rats can spread disease and make quite a mess. Good luck!
humane rat traps or the killing kind and probably an exterminator.
get a good exterminator and a cat
MEOW, MEOW !
get a hungry cat

No comments:

Post a Comment