Friday, February 5, 2010

Do rats sleep with their eyes open?

No. Rats sleep with their eyes closed, just like we do.Do rats sleep with their eyes open?
Hi!





No, not normally! They tend to snooze with their eyes open when they can hear sounds or smells in the area around them - this is a natural reaction to predators. Otherwise, no, they sleep with their eyes shut. You can catch them doing this if you approach the cage really slowly and try and make as little noise as you can - it's unbelievably cute!! When I wake up my boys are usually fast asleep with their eyes closed. They wake up when I try and take a picture though!





Take care!Do rats sleep with their eyes open?
No, mine never have. I suppose it is possible that a rat may...


I have never heard of a rat sleeping with it's eyes open, and never experienced it.
No they don't. When they die I think there eyes are usually open though.
If by sleep you mean.........permanent...sleep......then鈥?sure. But otherwise, no. 0.o
No they shut their eyes when they sleep
the answer is no.

No comments:

Post a Comment