Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Poll:For animal bodybuilding brothers,powerlifters and gym rats?

Are you satisfied with your strength and mass.If not whats the one thing you want to improve most.It can be either strength or mass.Poll:For animal bodybuilding brothers,powerlifters and gym rats?
Im addicted to working out and im pretty strong in my arms and legs, but i really wanna tone up and strengthen my abs and im thinking about strengthening my legs a bit more.Poll:For animal bodybuilding brothers,powerlifters and gym rats?
Yes i am satisfied with my strength and mass but i am more happy to know i got years and years to build alot more mass and strength even though it took me years to get to were i am now, but right now i really don't care to much for strength it will come with age and body maturity.
Well to gain mass you gotta push more weight..but my main overall goal is to be strong..my size goal i will be more worried about when im older. But i gotta question..do you know how much the hack squat machine weighs without anyweights on it?
i choose mass


id rather be big than strong





altho youd prob look like a ***** haveing a 50+ inch chest and 20+ inch guns benching 225 and struggling to do like 2 reps...or having 30 inch thighs and squating like 135 and thats your max


but w.e. i choose mass
I'd really like to get both even better, but i'd say 60% strength 40% mass.
My arms need a little more toning but my abs for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment